Saturday, September 02, 2006

Two more weeks

It's September! Emily is having a little impromtu bridal shower at our friend Galandrielle's place tomorrow. We picked up our wedding bands yesterday and I almost left them on the counter at the Borders cafe!

This week we are going to start thinking about seating at the reception but I'm wondering how necessary that step is. Every wedding I've ever been to has assigned seating and I assume there's some practical reason for it but I'm not sure what that is. We know who's coming, we have enough seats... why can't people just figure it out on their own? I guess it might be kind of fun to force different people to sit near each other who otherwise might not...

Also on our agenda this week: picking music for the reception. We'll have a few playlists ready for the iPod. Any suggestions? Mo Macarena or Chicken Dance at this wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home